We provide new trends in communications for you
We have successfully completed 3,200 projects.
- 99,999% availability of our communication systems.
- We support joint work on projects and creation of documents in the office and when underway.
- Social networks and discussion forums are effective new tools for business too.
- We build our solutions according to user experience.
220,000 PEOPLE COMMUNICATE WITH THE AID OF OUR SYSTEMS IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC, SLOVAKIA AND THE WORLD OVER
We know how to look at your communication requirements using experience gained from thousands of projects implemented with our customers.
We design, develop, implement, maintain and sometimes even operate systems for transmission of voice, video and data.
THE MOST DIFFICULT THING TO MASTER IS VOICE
Chats, e-mails and file transfers can all be finished later. A telephone call or video conference cannot wait. This is why most companies avoid them. In our case however, telephony was there from the very birth of the company, this being 23 years ago in the Siemens group. Werner von Siemens was one of the inventors of communication itself. We are proud of these roots. Today, just as in the past, we are still a market leader in communications.
- We interconnect heterogeneous systems into a harmonious unit through in-house development of the missing functions.
- We provide all key professions with our own staff.
- We have experience not only with traditional communication via telephone or e-mail, but also with the recently expanding social media. On cloud or on your premises.
WE PROVIDE NEW TRENDS IN COMMUNICATIONS
We cover and link all areas, even those which have not until now cooperated to a great extent:
- Voice, e-mail and data in computers and mobile phones.
- Joint work on documents in the office and when underway.
- Internet, intranet and social networks for business.
- Work on projects regardless of distance and communication equipment used.
- Information security.
WE ARE SPECIALISTS IN THESE COMMUNICATION UNITS
- Contact centres
- Dispatcher workstations
- Bank dealings
- Operator workstations
- Emergency communication systems
- Recording and monitoring equipment
- Teleconferences, video conferences, secure and simple cooperation over the internet
- Teamwork and integrated communication.
OUR EXTENDED OFFER FOR MODERNISATION OF TELEPHONY
If you entrust us with care for your telephone systems old and new with equipment from various manufacturers, we will transform them gradually and economically into a harmonious unit which is linked with your other communications equipment. How does this take place in practice?
- We take on service of your equipment regardless of manufacturer.
- We agree on a migration concept whilst preserving the functional units.
- Together with IP telephony, we ensure gradual transition to modern communication equipment where necessary.
- According to requirement, we connect the unit with other existing devices and equipment.
- We add the required functions and interfaces with the aid of our in-house development. We use open-ended and freely distributable platforms.
- We ensure communication in line with the latest information security standards.
CARE FOR COMMUNICATION NEVER ENDS
- We provide service for every solution.
- We operate our own permanently staffed multi-lingual Help Desk which works 24 x 7 and offer remote monitoring of systems.
- We take receipt of requests, record them and report on them in the agreed manner. We are also able to operate as your own company’s internal Help Desk.
- We guarantee each service in the agreed quality (SLA).
OUR EXPERTISE AND CERTIFICATION
- We support ISO and ITIL standards.
- Unify, Microsoft, Cisco, Asterisk and others.
- We use modern tools for project management just like in Audi, Cisco or UNIFY.
The transformation of the extensive communications infrastructure into a centralised solution brought ŠKODA AUTO operational savings and also provided a modern platform for new communication trends to meet the needs of users.
The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of The CR
We have designed and implemented and now we manage the largest central IP communication system and multimedia contact centre in the Czech State Administration. Over 13,000 employees of the MLSA resort are therefore accessible to the general public.