IT security solutions tuned to your needs
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE MOST DAMAGE IS CAUSED BY IGNORANT, NEGLIGENT OR DISHONEST EMPLOYEES?
The necessary basic measures are often not implemented until after a serious incident. One-off investments do not lead to a systematic security strategy, they only use up your budget and cause operational complications. We design and implement unique solutions. We provide the technology and the processes. We hand over the keys to the whole system to a person the customer trusts.
MAKE SURE WE ARE THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR YOU
- Security is a sensitive matter. We first introduce ourselves and look for areas of cooperation.
- You can check the credibility of a European company with 24 years of tradition behind it.
- You can only accept following solution if we meet the agreed criteria in the test mode..
CARE FOR SECURITY NEVER ENDS
- We provide service for every solution.
- We operate our own permanently staffed multi-lingual Help Desk which works 24 x 7 and offer remote monitoring.
- We take receipt of requests, record them and report on them in the agreed manner. We are also able to operate as your own company’s internal Help Desk.
- We guarantee each service in the agreed quality (SLA).
IXPERTA AND SECURITY
- References in the Czech Republic and worldwide.
- We certified a communication system at the Joint Interoperability Test Command military base in Fort Huachuca, Arizona. The result of this is its approval for the army and U.S. Department of Defense.
- We use modern tools for project management just like in Audi, Cisco or NASA.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the CR
The MIT deployed a comprehensive security monitoring tool, which enables monitoring and evaluating any resultant incidents in accordance with its security policy.
The TRCZ Company recognises the importance of information security. It prefers a systematic approach rather than the utilisation of one-off measures. It is for this reason that this company chose us for the implementation of the complete security monitoring (i.e. the SIEM).