Security monitoring of information technologies
DO YOUR EMPLOYEES NOT COMMIT CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES WITH YOUR TECHNOLOGY?
- We reliably save everything and provide you the necessary evidence.
DO YOU KNOW OF CYBERNETIC ATTACTS ON YOUR DATA?
- We will find out whether you are concerned by them, and recommend appropriate measures.
ARE YOU CONCERNED BY THE CYBERNETIC LAW?
- We will set everything to meet the current legislative demands on monitoring.
Summary of operation, extreme events, problems with sources.YESYES
|SECURITY MONITORING SERVICES ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOMER NEEDS||SERVICE LEVEL|
|Reliable longtime saving of events for analyses and probative proceedings.||YES||YES|
|Helpdesk services.||in working hours||continuous|
|Automatically generated understandable reports.||monthly||monthly/weekly|
|Reports personally presented by our consultee.||yearly||quarterly/monthly|
|Real-time alarms in the form of e-mail, SMS or signal to the selected contacts.||NO||YES|
|Time of security consultee which can be used for Security Monitoring consultations, optimizing of its settings, involvement of new systems into monitoring and related activities in the field of security.||NO||2/4/8 hours monthly|
SECURITY MONITORING PAYS OFF
The costs spent on security monitoring will prevent much higher damages caused by:
- data loss, e.g. theft of your know-how via Internet or by employees,
- reputation loss, e.g. by putting the company on the e-mail blacklist,
- service unavailability, e.g. by disconnecting the company from e-mail and cloud services,
- misuse by IT employees for private purposes, and sometimes for illegal ones as well.
WE MONITOR IMPORTANT MATTERS
Security Events Monitoring (SIEM)
- Collects endless entries from all IT devices.
- Archives them for later usage.
- Evaluates links between entries.
- Recognizes only those signifying a real threat.
- Presents and reports them understandably.
Network Operation Monitoring
- Recognizes which data flows come through your network.
- Records unusual events in the network signifying a possible threat.
- Enriches your reports by information from network operation.
- Checks all IT systems automatically and regularly, and reveals their weak points.
- Enables to focus on real threats.
- Completes the summery of real vulnerable systems, thereby reduces the amount and increases the warning relevance.
Application Operation Monitoring
- Monitors which applications mostly use the network to full capacity and in which time.
- Displays how much network capacity is exploited by critical corporate applications.
- Finds out which applications have slow responses and whether the slow responses are caused by server or by network.