DO UNASKED E-MAILS ANNOY YOU? DO YOUR SERVERS NOT SEND SPAM?
- We will set and adapt complex security of e-mails for you.
DO YOU KNOW WHICH WEBS ARE VISITED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES AND WHAT THEY SEND TO THEM?
- We will save you from Internet threats and the Internet from threats from you.
ARE YOUR CONFIDENTIAL DATA ACCESSIBLE FROM THE INTERNET?
- They should not be. We will safely connect you to the Internet.
IT SECURITY MADE-TO-MEASURE
IT solutions are and will be very complex and it is necessary to protect them as a whole as well as their individual parts. To be effective, the protection must be made to measure for a particular application or sever. The e-mail server needs a different protection than user computers.
If you do not check what your employees do with your technology on the Internet, you risk a sanction by the law on criminal responsibility of legal entities.Your affected systems can also be sources of attacks into the Internet.
The firewall forms the first line of defense from threats to your network. Not only does the Internet pose threats, but also other networks that are not checked. The classical rule-based solution is not sufficient today.
- Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) supplements the classical firewall by Virtual Private Networks (VPN) features and Disturbance Prevention (IPS).
- Unified Threat Managent (UTM) further adds web filtering, antivirus and antispam features.
Secure internet services</h4 >
The services published by the organization into the Internet, such as e-mail, web server or extranet, must be especially protected from misuse.
- Special safeguard will be provided to web applications by the web application firewall (WAF), to e-mail solutions by the e-mail application gateway.
- The sandbox technology will reveal properly hidden as well as quite new threats in secure closed environments.
Internet server protection</h4 >
Servers hosting applications published to the Internet are subject to many harmful impacts.
- A further protection level – host based firewall, IPS, antimalware, etc. – is therefore being established directly on application servers in DMZ.
IT PROTECTION IS STILL IN
It is not enough only to set a protection solution, but it is necessary to continue maintaining it up-to-date. As a part of our services, we will provide upgrades and updates of applications, new databases of threats, setting adjustments according to the customer needs and consultations for further development.
|SECURE INTERNET SERVICES ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOMER NEEDS||SERVICE LEVEL|
|Elaboration of optimum application configuration analysis.||NO||YES|
|Application implementation in customer environments.||YES||YES|
|Application configuration.||according to the customer requirements||according to the customer analysis and requirements|
|New databases of threats (signatures).||YES||YES|
|New versions, subversions and patches of applications.||YES||YES|
|Helpdesk services.||in working hours||permanently|
|Consultations – reporting, setting optimizing.||yearly||quarterly / monthly / every 2 weeks|
|Enhanced consultations – incidents management, security process optimizing.||NO||quarterly / monthly / every 2 weeks|
|Consultation extent.||2 hours per consultation||2 / 4 / 8 hours per consultation|
|Applications and events monitoring.||NO||YES|
|Real-time alarms in the form of e-mail, SMS or signal to selected contacts.||NO||YES|